Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

Well I have been a little slow on my Christmas post and I have got a comment or two to get moving so here it goes. We had such a good Christmas. It's hard to really enjoy it with how crazy busy it gets but it comes and goes and you are always left with such great memories and you seem to forget all the stress. So I am just going to do a slide show because I have so many pictures and it to hard to pick just a few. I hope everyone had a great holiday season!

5 comments:

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Well it is about time! Just kidding Cute pictures!!! It was worth the wait!

griffin gossip said...

Way to go on the pics! I couldn't find my camera that day. None or my family. Oh, the first easy bake. Way excited for you all to store that. She will love it. Not as much as you. Your Christmas looks wonderful. Karen

stormee said...

The apron is way cute, good job Mel, oh I mean Santa! But, not so good job on the SCARY boy barbie!!! Anyway, cute pics.

Olsen_Family said...

Santa did well at your house. I love that pic of Ryder on his skateboard, it made me laugh, and that apron of Taylans is darling.

Hollie said...

That slide show was four hours long, maybe do a little editing next time! Looks like a couple spoiled kids to me.