Sunday, January 18, 2009

Poor Ryder

I know my poor Ryder. You would have thought he was being all wild and jumping off of something or wrestling with someone but NO he was just getting some food. I will tell the story every Thursday Ryder goes to my Grandma Thompsons for 45 minutes while I help with Taylans dance class and he really loves going. But this week might have changed that. They were out in my Grandpas shop and my grandpa and Grandma was sitting across from each other and my grandpa was giving him an apple and he was just walking back to my grandma and tripped and fell and hit his forehead on the front of a wood chair. My grandma calls me at Donn V's and is very upset asks if I can come home so I rush there thinking he just fell down no big deal but I get there my grandpa is holding him with a towel on his head I take it off and his goose egg is sticking out like 2 inches and his eyes were looking weird so we take him down to the clinic worried about a concussion. All in all he is fine he looks a little bit abused and will for a while. I Love my Ryder man.(Wondering what on his cheek just 1 of 100 stickers he got from the clinic and my grandma)

5 comments:

Olsen_Family said...

Ouch!!! That looks like it hurt bad. I bet your Grandma and Grandpa were freaking out. Poor little man. Hopefully in a few days he will think that it is wonderful and want to show everyone.

things we love... said...

Korie, Brett was right, it does look like you inserted a golfball in his forehead!! Poor Ryder!!!! That looks very painful!

griffin gossip said...

Poor thing. How sad. He is going to have to make up a better story than that one. Ask Brink. He could help you out. He always has some story. I don't even no where half his scares come from. Either an alligator or a wolf of climbing Mt Saint Helens! Whatever, My kids are now doing it. That looks like it really hurt. Poor Ryder! Karen

Anonymous said...

Sad...I didn't even notice yesterday...it must be looking better, he just looked as cute and "small" as ever!

Petersen Kids said...

I'll bet you gramp and gram felt terrible. How scary for them!! That bump is huge!! He is so darn cute!